By far the worst hotel I have ever had the displeasure of staying at .
We booked and paid for a "executive luxury double room" - this was far from how I would describe it!!
We were given a room (705) on the 7th floor , obviously the forgotten floor , even carpets leading to our room were filthy !
On entering the room (we were expecting something nice for £370 a night!) we were greeted with the stench of cigarette smoke ??? The bedding was filthy , thick black dirt all around the valence , the bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned ( we have photos of all of this) , windows wouldn't close , air con didn't work , the list is endless !
Called room service this morning for 2 coffees , a further 2 calls and 45 mins later they arrive - no apology - nothing!!
So then we ventured to breakfast , cold scrambled eggs , undercooked sausages and something that once could've resembled bacon ! What a disappointment . First and last visit to this hotel . Avoid at all costs .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. Homage Restaurant pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and the famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London England