I almost rated this a 10 until I got to checkout!
Last night I booked 2 rooms at this hotel, totaling to over £600+. On arrival all seemed well even though one of the rooms smelt like damp carpet, ( The King room). I had The Queen, a little disappointed that neither room had a bath which is what I was looking forward to most of all.
As we arrived late we had to make do with room service which was fairly quick and piping hot. Didn't really enjoy my shower as it's not the same as a good soak and I'm not a fan of the raindrop shower especially if you don't to get your hair wet and the shower caps didn't fit properly,but I made do.
Breakfast was wonderful just like last time I stayed. I was not impressed with the service I received at check out! I mentioned to the rude South African receptionist that there was no water in one of the rooms last night. He was quite dismissive telling me that water was only for the Silver points holders. It came as a surprise to this rude man when I told him water was in the a Queen suite but not the King!
He attempted to argue with me as he talked down to me saying I should've requested it last night! And he don't think anyone will bring it to reception....I said you was quick enough to take my £600+ though. As soon as I mentioned this was going down as a complaint, he quickly got on the phone and contacted somebody to bring the water to reception. I also had to prompt him to add my
Points for both the rooms.
Other than his stinking attitude, I found my stay to be extremely pleasant and would plan a third visit .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. Homage Restaurant pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and the famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London England