My wife and I took advantage of one of the Hilton sale offers - a great deal. We had an superior executive room that was well appointed - albeit there were no pens or pads in the room. We took full advantage of the executive lounge during the evening. Saturday night in the lounge saw people waiting/hovering for seats to become available, it was busy.
The location is great for those wishing to visit theatreland. Tube stations at Covent Garden and Temple are just a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. Homage Restaurant pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and the famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London England