Stayed for a week in October 2013, room 539.
Hotel staff were great. We had some special perks due to Elite status, and really enjoyed the daily free breakfast, tea and snacks in the afternoon. It curbs the appetite enough to really get you through your days without impacting your food budget! More money for nice evenings out. :)
It's location is just a jaunt to the best of shops in Covent Gardens, if you are there on the right days you can even stumble into the maze of shops at the Jubilee Market. Tube is close as well.
Great bedding, towels and a lovely towel warmer.
Concierge was more than happy to arrange for an early morning cab (3am), and were essential in getting me to where I needed to be on time. They were much more familiar with the bookings I had made than I was. Front desk was super accommodating, and housekeeping took great care of us. I have zero complaints and would stay here in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. Homage Restaurant pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and the famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London England