I stayed for two nights on the tail end of a weeklong trip to Europe.
I purchased my room on the net at a great rate. The room I was assigned initially was a bit of a design mishmash. The lighting was so so, and the shower wall ( frosted glass) faced the bedside......so no night lights were possible. The room had a bit of a stench, and i asked for a reassignment.
Without any quibble or argument, management assured me that they would move me, and they did in quick fashion to a lovely room. very comfortable bed, nice linens, great pillows, and quiet environment.
Room servicing was unobtrusive and reliable.
The bathroom was large, the shower strong, and sink storage sufficient.
All in, a very nice stay, at a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. Homage Restaurant pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and the famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London England