Great Hotel. Excellent location. Within walking distance to many London attractions and an underground station is only a 2 minute walk. Rooms were clean and modern. We travelled with our three teenagers and they had their own one bedroom apartment, which was very large. My husband and I had an efficiency apartment which was also large enough. We had a sleeper sofa instead of a bed, but it was very comfortable, not a problem at all. Also, having a kitchen was very convenient.
Because it is an apartment hotel the maids do not clean everyday, but I actually prefer that. It was not a problem for us to use the same towels for three days. The only thing I would suggest is to bring your own washcloths because our rooms did not have any and when I asked the boy at the front desk for some he had no idea what I was talking about. Fortunately I had read some of the reviews here before going and had brought some of our own from home.
Aside from that, the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They called us a cab when we needed one to the train station and it was there on time and reasonable.
Again, this hotel is in an excellent location. It is in a nice area, we always felt safe. It is also close to so many London tourist spots, including the London Eye, Aquarium, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace.
I will highly recommend this hotel to families and couples. The price was reasonable and I felt we certainly got a lot for our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated for 2012 and located just a few steps away from Nelson’s Column in Trafalgar Square, Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Square London is a short walk from the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. You are also close to Buckingham Palace, St James’s Park and the National Portrait Gallery which houses one of the greatest European art collections in the world. In this area, busy streets are lined with shops leading down to Covent Garden and Oxford Street. Nearby, St James' Park is a perfect place to take a break from the bustle of the city. The Apart'hotel offers you 187 air conditioned flats over 9 floors, including 126 studios for 1 or 2 people, 49 one-bedroom apartments that sleep up to 4 people and 12 two-bedroom duplex apartments for up to 6 people. In the studios, choose between a double or twin pullout sofa bed. In the one-bedroom apartments, there are twin pullout sofa beds in the lounge area and a double bed in the bedroom. In the two-bedroom apartments, there are double sofa beds in the lounge area, and double beds in the bedrooms.Each studio and apartment of the residence houses a bathroom with hairdryer, a fully-equipped kitchen area complete with cooking hobs, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, complimentary internet access, TV with satellite channels, a direct-line phone and safe deposit box. Ideal Location.Many of the major sites of London are on your doorstep, including the Houses of Parliament & Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Being very close to the River Thames, your apart’hotel offers easy access to the Southbank Centre and its wide selection of theatres, bars and restaurants as well as the London Eye observation wheel. Culture lovers will enjoy visiting the National Gallery which houses one of the greatest European art collections in the world. Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Square London is convenient for Charing Cross and Embankment Underground stations, providing easy connections to all parts of the capital. Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of Piccadilly Circus and take in a show in the heart of Theatreland and then head to one of the plentiful traditional English pubs to round off your evening before heading back to your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Trafalgar Square London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London England