1,796 results
All reviews ravenscourt park district line ravenscourt tube station family room minute walk meal deal good nights sleep twin room night's sleep excellent breakfast night stay stayed here for one night short stay yogurt apollo floor chiswick
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed here with friends in August 2018. To be honest we were dreading it as Hammersmith is rather far away from the O2 arena (which was the purpose of the trip), but we were pleasantly surprised. Staff at the hotel were all lovely and extremely helpful, gave us details on where we could find specific local amenities and were just all around pleasant and helpful. Both nights of our stay we used the in-house bar (I believe it was called Thyme) and it was lovely.
The rooms themselves were well kept and spacious. Did not have a full sized bath unfortunately (not that this was requested) but the shower was fantastic.

Hammersmith underground is about a 15 minute walk away which allows easy transportation, which also made travel to the O2 very easy. and Hammersmith itself had several bars and restaurants available. If we plan another trip to London, I would definitely consider returning here.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Wow where do I start!
The people who checked us in were fantastic! The French lady blond hair sorry I never caught her name she was exceptionally great!
They found out it was my sons 18th so went and bought him a card and a box of chocolates a very nice touch thank you very much!
The hotel is a gem in a heart of London
Tube station across the road and parking outside the hotel £15 per day but worth it as London prices are nuts!
Rooms a little dated but they do the best with what they have! The bar and restaurant very small but the staff are very passionate and professional!!
I would give 6 but I can’t thank you premier inn you are all stars!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank beerjim
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant staff were not friendly and any good at their job...we had to go and get someone to take our dinner order,as waited for nearly 20 minutes or more.. And to pay took a month of Sunday's as they said the system was so slow!! I found a staff member Percy very rude and abrupt..we've stayed in a good few premier Inns,but this was by far the worst...they need to do their customer training again!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

As someone who tends to always choose Premier Inns when travelling with work, this one wasn’t the best and I’ve definitely stayed in much better Premier Inns.
Staff seemed disinterested and lethargic, no friendly welcome and no information given on check-in. Room looked tired, thick dust where the carpet meets the skirtings, very small tv and hairs in the bath.
Restaurant was ok but service poor...staff standing chatting at the bar and we had to go over twice to ask for more drinks and also to get the bill.
In summary, very disappointing.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. Staff were very attentative and friendly. Room was clean, comfortable. Duvet was too warm would be nice touch to get a lower tog. Breakfast was good value. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends