Just home from a long weekend @ premier inn. Thanks to Tripadvisor our party took a tube from Heathrow (Picadilly line) changed @ Acton Town (District line) and got off at Ravenscourt Park, a 2 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is one of the tallest buildings in the area & stands out so very easy find from tube station. We didn't feel like a 15 minute walk down King St. with all our luggage in tow. Rooms all on small side but when in London, very little time spent in bedroom. Hotel very clean & housekeeping attended to our rooms every day.
Only 2 issues with our stay: there are 2 lifts servicing 13 floors, 1 was out of order so waiting for a lift was a pain at times & travelling from 6th floor down could be a timely task. We took the stairs when under time pressure. Aircon wasn't working in one of our rooms on arrival, highlighted this with reception & got a new room without any hassle.
We only got breakfast in the hotel on 1 morning as it was pricey, we walked 5 minutes down to Plough & Harrow (Weatherspoons) the rest of our trip.
Rooms will not be ready before official check in but reception held our luggage. They also held our luggage on check out as we weren't flying out til evening.
No coffee to be bought here. Although Costa Coffee heavily advertised, the machine was out of order. Coffee at breakfast was in a flask. Again, not an issue, we ate breakfast out & there is a great selection of cafes/restaurants within a stones throw of hotel.
We ate in the hotel restaurant on 1 night, very good value and food tasty. Excellent service.
Reception staff very friendly and obliging.
Anyone driving - there seemed to be plenty of parking spaces available.
I would stay here again as very good value and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a bird's eye view of the capital from Premier Inn London Hammersmith, with incredible views across the Thames to the Shard and Southbank. Just hop on a tube and the city's at your feet, from Hyde Park to Oxford Street, with direct public transport links via the District Line. And you needn't venture far from your nest to see Hammersmith's own bright lights - the Apollo, Westfield Shopping Centre, Olympia and Earl's Court are minutes away. Based just outside of the capital's congestion zone, near the M4, with limited parking on site charged at 15GBP for 24 hours, we're extra-easy to get to. And once you've arrived, you'll find everything you need for a dream stay: a tasty restaurant, peaceful rooms and an oh sso-comfy bed. Please be aware our hotel does not have air conditioning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel England