The reception staff were friendly, courteous and very helpful. I phoned the day previous to our arrival to request a room high up with a view. We were allocated a quiet, sparkling clean, very comfortable room with a great view on the 12th floor.
Great area. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a bird's eye view of the capital from Premier Inn London Hammersmith, with incredible views across the Thames to the Shard and Southbank. Just hop on a tube and the city's at your feet, from Hyde Park to Oxford Street, with direct public transport links via the District Line. And you needn't venture far from your nest to see Hammersmith's own bright lights - the Apollo, Westfield Shopping Centre, Olympia and Earl's Court are minutes away. Based just outside of the capital's congestion zone, near the M4, with limited parking on site charged at 15GBP for 24 hours, we're extra-easy to get to. And once you've arrived, you'll find everything you need for a dream stay: a tasty restaurant, peaceful rooms and an oh sso-comfy bed. Please be aware our hotel does not have air conditioning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel England