“Really nice but way too overpriced!”
Review of Ca'Puccino

Ca'Puccino
Ranked #16,454 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A very stylish Italian restaurant at the huge Westfield Shopping Center in London
“Really nice but way too overpriced!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went last Sunday for a quick breakfast. Being Italian I enjoy having a croissant and a cappuccino for breakfast and this seemed like the right place to go. I was impressed with the variety of croissants this place offered, it was like being in Italy, they were actually also delicious. When the bill arrived I was so disappointed, for a croissant in Italy I would pay 1 Euro but in this place I was charged 2 pounds and for an hazelnut coffee which was super small I was charged almost 4 pounds. Well this was really too much. Next time I will go to Starbucks and I will get a liter of hazelnut coffee for the same price!

• Visited October 2013

Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Service very slow”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We popped in as we were thirsty. We ordered a drink and pudding. It took so long, it was painful. We sat upstairs as it was full downstairs but it was not full upstairs. So not sure why it took so long. Two of the drinks were cold (we ordered cold drinks, so surely should be quicker than making hot drinks!). The one and only toilet for all is out past the kitchen, strange to have to all share and in a strange place.

Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Sat at a table to be ignored for 45 minutes by rude, pretentious staff.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced, anywhere. I still get angry thinking about it. The menu looked great but didn't get a chance to sample it. We were completely ignored and any attempt at getting a waitresses attention was ignored. Upon getting up from our table after being sat there patiently for 45 minutes, a waitress ironically & suddenly acknowledging our existence simply said "Are you leaving?" before ushering some other customers to sit there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Whinifred
London
“Stylish cafe but poor service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ca'puccino is an excellent concept and I love the Harrods one, but the service in the WF branch seems poor. The staff do not speak English very well and are quite rude as a result (I am sure they do not mean to be rude, but are due to the language barrier). The coffees and gelati are of good quality, though, and the location is nice.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank tjh2
London, United Kingdom
“Nice cafe, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Me and my girlfriends were there yesterday. Even though it was busy, the atmosphere was very relaxing. We sat next to the window which was nice. We only wanted a coffee but with all the ice cream and cakes on display, was simply impossible to resist. We did order quite a few things, and since it was 4 of us, we ended up sharing. Everything was very tasty.

• Visited May 2013