I usually stay in the Travelodge in Covent Garden however I needed to be in London last minute on business and this was the best option.
The underground is a stones throw away - however this is via an underpass which was a bit creepy walking through myself at 11pm. It's about half an hour to/from Kings Cross.
The receptionist on duty was very friendly and efficient - I had pre-booked wifi to prepare for a meeting and this was all ready and waiting for me.
It was very quiet, and I didn't hear a peep out of the other guests. The bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby!
I requested extra tea bags from reception as I am a bit of a tea fiend, and they happily gave me a big handful - thank you! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Heathrow Airport, Wembley Stadium and Arena, and Oxford Circus on the Central line ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel England