I stayed with a group of friends in this hotel for three nights while on a trip around Western Europe. London was our last destination after staying in three different hotels prior to the Premier Inn in three different cities. In the previous hotels, there had been a plethora of issues, from a lack of air conditioning during the hot Roman summer to a broken elevator to broken toilets. We were travelling on a serious budget, so we arrived in London with our fingers crossed and it worker. We were not disappointed by this hotel.
Firstly, you can't go wrong with the cost. Free breakfast is included, as well as a small bit of living space (read: area to walk. We were really on a budget), and a sizable bathroom. For what amounted to less than 100 USD, it was a steal.
The hotel was very clean. The beds were absolutely pristine when we first arrived, and stayed that way for the three nights we were there. Housekeeping came every day, which was a step up from the service I'm used to in the States. The breakfast area was very clean, and the bathroom was also sparkling clean. Very impressed.
The location could not be more perfect; for anyone who wants a good night's sleep, the hotel is not right in the most populated part of London, so there is not a lot of noise. It is, however, quite literally a hundred yards from the tube. This makes it very easy to access the rest of the city. I cannot stop singing praises about the tube as well, as it is by far superior to American subway systems.
The staff was all very friendly and helpful, especially considering how many people of varying walks of life were staying there. There were some nights were I saw businessmen, and some nights where there were men in kilts passed out with alcohol spilled on them. The staff was very courteous to everyone.
There's free tea, too, so I really don't think it gets any better.
The only issue I had was that a few rooms down there were some very drunk men who were catcalling and attempting to converse with my friends and I. This would not have been an issue except that it persisted after we all went to our rooms and tried to sleep. That being said, the men apologized the next day and it did not happen again.
Overall, I cannot recommend this hotel enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Heathrow Airport, Wembley Stadium and Arena, and Oxford Circus on the Central line ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel England