We had a 5 nights' stay in July 2013, our 4-people family together with other two families, same as ours, for a short holiday in London. The hotel is very close (30 metres) to the tube station of Hanger Lane and 25 minutes' tube trip to central London. Rooms are clean and essentially equipped. The quality of sleep is excellent thanks to a special attention this holtel gives to mattresses and bed equipment. We also had breakfast which was good and with a not bad choice of food, especially cold one. Unfortunately no fresh bread was supplied, nor sliced salami or cheese, but only toast bread. Anyway you could have hot bacon, eggs and sausages, instead.
Very good red fruit salad and mixed fruit salat were always available.
Receptionists and all the staff were very kind and helpful to tourists. We enjoyed this place we staid at for the first time and we would certainly recommend to people who don't want to spend lots of money in hotel but nevertheless wish good service and pleasant stay. Everyone of our group (we were 12 shared into 3 families !) was satisfied with this hotel and would choose it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Heathrow Airport, Wembley Stadium and Arena, and Oxford Circus on the Central line ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel England