“Good quality hotel”

Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel
Ranked #155 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good quality for chain hotel - staff very helpful, polite and smiley ! Rooms excellent, very clean, quiet and plenty of room - I haven't stayed in a Premier Inn before but would definitely choose again over competitors.

Room Tip: Excellent location and easy access for Wembly
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank amyjomarch

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel near to central london, exit hanger lane, take the subway and exit S3 , at the T junction, take the left up the ramp to get to the hotel. Ideal place to start your london visits as you hit the central line which gets you to central london faster. Breakfast is not too bad. The rooms were good and we had no disturbance. The restaurant offers you food for dinner though the options are limited.Overall good place to stay and would definitely recommend for others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JohnMR_13
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We chose this hotel due to its location. We were going to see Bruce Springsteen in wembley and wanted somewhere convenient. The hotel is right beside the tube and the subway where you can get a 24 hour bus service to wembley.(no.83 bus) As for the hotel it was faultless. Spotless, good service and as always with premier inn a fabulous breakfast. We also had an evening meal which was delicious and good value at £12.50 for two courses. The journey from Heathrow by tube took just under one hour although we arrived at a quiet time. I would definitely recommend this hotel if going to wembley however if I was in London for shopping etc. I would probably prefer something a bit more central.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bluebells26
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was booked into this Premier Inn by my company. I was pleasantly surprised,as I thought being next to the tube station,that it would be incredibly noisy. It was not at all noisy and to be honest,I had one of the best nights sleeps!
The room was spotless as was the bathroom. The staff were very helpful,as I arrived shortly after restaurant closing time,but as I had not eaten since breakfast,they very kindly,made me some soup,which was lovely.
I really cannot fault it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MorganPoole
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel is very clean and modern. The area that the hotel is located is not ideal, but the proximity to a tube station is perfect. The bed was very comfortable and the their was plenty of storage and hanging space. The bathroom was roomy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had to stay here at short notice while my mum was in a nearby hospital and I was so impressed by this hotel. Granted the area is not brilliant, but it is right next door to a tube station so you can get anywhere in London easily. Rooms are spotlessly clean and certainly adequate - for the price you pay for this hotel in London, it is all excellent. Staff are lovely, they were aware I was there on my own under stressful circumstances and took time to ask me how things were and make me feel at home. They have a car park, reasonably priced, plenty of parking so no problem there. And the breakfast is superb, really high quality and everything replenished immediately.

I would definitely stay here again if I was in this area, you can't beat it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank cruella55
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped June 9th 2013 for a concert at nearby Wembley Stadium. Caught the tube to hanger lane station, which is literally next door to the hotel. Check in was easy with staff telling is the quickest and cheapest way to get to Wembley ( number 83 bus towards Golders Green ). Wembley is 10 minutes away on the bus. We paid extra for the breakfast. There was loads of choice and very tasty. It's only 15 minutes on the westbound central line from Oxford Circus station. Will definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2013