After reading all the reviews about this hotel on trip adviser, when planning a trip to London I chose this one. I was not disappointed! From the welcome I got when I arrived to when I left everything was just perfect!
The room, like the rest of the hotel, excellent, clean & tidy, overlooking a quadrangle, so not much of a view. BUT it was so quiet. The bed was really really comfy & I had three of the best nights sleep ever in a hotel.
The food, I only had breakfast but it was superb, with so much choice. I thought £8-95 charged for it a little high at first, but no, it`s not, in fact it`s well worth the money.
What`s more, with Hanger Lane tube station literally outside the hotel door, transport links are excellent! It took only 25 mins to get to Marble Arch in the centre of London.
All in all, a great stay, would recommend this hotel to anyone & can`t wait to go back again, Well done team!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Heathrow Airport, Wembley Stadium and Arena, and Oxford Circus on the Central line ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Premier Inn, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel England