Stayed here twice recently, mainly due to how close it is to the hanger lane tube and the room prices compared to hotels that are more central to the city. The tube is literally a stone's throw away through a well-lit underpass and the journey to central London is only 10-15min. Check-in was fast, staff were friendly.
Room was clean and nicely decorated, bath/shower pressure + temperature good as was tv reception. All u can eat breakfast on the friday was good but on the saturday this wasnt available - 1 plate served at your table. Mystery why, shortage of weekend kitchen staff maybe?
Be warned if you follow the driving instructions on the premier inn site, "Turn right into Ashbourne Rd and immediate left into Ashbourne Parade, bear right onto Ritz Parade". It is impossible to turn right into ashbourne rd coming from this direction, its blocked by railings.You need to go to the roundabout ahead, go right round it and back the way you came, you can then get into ashbourne rd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Heathrow Airport, Wembley Stadium and Arena, and Oxford Circus on the Central line ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel England