No more than you'd expect from a Premier Inn but well maintained, clean, and with its own restaurant/bar. Breakfast was good, but a little expensive. Check-in easy enough. Parking a little tight, and one visit I ended up parking in the disabled bay.
A little difficult to get to, and worse to leave if your heading into Park Royal estate - need to use the narrow parallel lane that runs along the front of the hotel and then a legal u-turn once your on the A40 eastbound. Its on one side of the A40 but right on the hanger lane gyratory. Tom-Tom works ok for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Heathrow Airport, Wembley Stadium and Arena, and Oxford Circus on the Central line ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel England