“Excellent apartment hotel with superior service”

Chilworth Court Apartments
Ranked #120 of 896 Specialty Lodging in London
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have just completed our annual stay at the Chilworth Court. This is our fourth year, and we usually reside for a month each year. We consistently find a warm, welcoming environment. The staff is gracious and willing to assist in any way possible. At this point, they have become friends, and we feel like family.

The apartments are comfortable, spacious and well furnished, with daily cleaning. We especially appreciate the amenities, including washer/dryer and dishwasher. We feel, hands down, that it's the best deal in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Taraneh Z, Manager at Chilworth Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I hope you had a great time in Kenya.
we already missed you here..
we are all looking forward to your next visit.
A big thank you from Taraneh and all Chilworth court team

There are newer reviews for Chilworth Court Apartments

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I booked the 1 bedroom apartment for 13 nights from the 13th until 26th December 2013. Stayed in unit 102 the rooms are large, comfortable and very clean. The room maintenance was very good with daily cleaning. The staff, especially Yeasir, was very friendly with us and the kids. The location is excellent with easy access to public transports. We would most definitely make Chilworth Court our number one choice of accommodation whenever we are in London.

Tengku Kamirul Rashid, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Taraneh Z, Manager at Chilworth Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Your kind remarks warms our hearts and encourages us to do better in future, we are so happy to know that you were fully satisfied with our services.
Please come back soon. we are looking forward to greet you back at Chilworth court.
Taraneh & Chilworth court team

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I booked 2 units 2-bedrooms apartment at Chilworth for year-end family gathering for about two weeks last Dec 2013 (nine of us). This is the 2nd time I stayed here. I must say that my entire family were very pleased with the services provided by the staff of Chilworth. They really made us feel like we are at home. The rooms are large and comfortable, it has separate living and dining; and it has a fully-equipped bespoke kitchen.
Rooms and toilets are clean and the apartment are fully equipped with all the facilities such as iron, safe box, house keeping and multi channel tv.
The location is excellent. Bayswater and Queensway tube station is just 6-7 minutes away. Eating place is aplenty at Queensway area. Whitley's is just a short walk away from the apartment.
The next time I visit London, I will not look else where to stay, perhaps I would like to recommend others to consider this apartment as I know it will not disappoint you.

(CA Ghani, TTDI Hills, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur MALAYSIA)

Room Tip: If you choose a two-bedrooms apartment, book the one on basement. The rooms are slight larger than t...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CAG122014

Thank you very much for your comments, we really do appreciate your views and very much hope to see you back at Chilworth court very soon.
a big Thank you from Taraneh & Team

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed at the Chilworth Court Apartment in London with my family. We took one of the two-bedroom family apartments on the lower ground floors. I must say that our stay there for the three weeks we were in London has been one of the most comfortable experiences. From our arrival, we were greeted by one of the most helpful and friendliest receptionist. He made sure everything was all in order for us. The condition our apartments was very clean and looked newly refurbished. We felt safe staying there because of the tight security and we enjoyed a lot of privacy as well. All in all, it was a very enjoyable stay for us. From the friendly staff, security and privacy. We would most definitely make Chilworth Court our number one choice of accommodation whenever we are in London.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Taraneh Z, Manager at Chilworth Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments.
we are all trilled to to know you that you and your family had a good time at Chilworth court.
your kindness is much appreciated by all of us.

Chilworth court Manager &Team

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed here in one bedroom apartment for 4 nights and then in 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights and it feels like home, receptionists are amazing always willing to help very professional, if you need anything they will help you and always smiling. all the facilities are there such as safe box, iron, house keeping and lift. only the house keeping timings are abit awkward for people who are here to enjoy and relax as they leave by 4 o clock other wise its an amazing place to stay, I have stayed in Grosvenor house and Intercontinental London parklane but I think if I compare with facilities and price this place is much more worth the money you pay, also bayswater, edgware road and paddington are all within 10 min walk. taxis are always available and the area is very nice. I hope only I can get the late checkout as I will check out tomorrow :-P LOL!! Highly recommended

Room Tip: Room 505 2 bedroom is without lift but its good since it has 3 bathrooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you and more thank you from all of us at Chilworth court, you are very kind.
next time just let us know of your preferred time for housekeepers to attend your apartment and we will gladly organize a more suitable time for you.
we are all looking forward for your return to Chilworth court.

From Manager and all Chilworth court team

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was with my family for a week in the 3 bedroom apartment. This would be our second time staying here and my children felt it was like their second home! We enjoyed our stay very much - the location had easy access to public transports, the apartment was clean, service was good, the staff especially Yeasir was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting London. Would never stay in any other place again if we are in London.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AH1874

Dear Sir
It means so much to all of us at Chilworth court to find kind comments like yours.
you made us all so very happy, in particular Yasir.
I hope we will have the chance to see you back at Chilworth court and Thank you in person.

From Manager & Chilworth court Team

Reviewed November 4, 2013

For us really this place is home away from home , since we stayed at most of the hotels in London through the years , we found Chilworth court apartment is much much better , for its apartments , location , staff , absolutely everything , we and the whole family always enjoy staying there , also now most of our friends from Qatar and Dubai stay there also after our recommendation. I also do not want to forget the friendly friends who work there Taraneh , Irina , Hamza , and all the others which always make our visit PERFECT.

Room Tip: All Rooms are nice since it is a very nice building and location
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Madam
You would appreciate that I can not address you by your name, but I sincerely thank you for your kindness this time and each time you are kind enough to stay with us at Chilworth court.
may I say that every one at Chilworth court is most happy to know you will visit us soon.
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us each time you visit London.

Chilworth court Manager & Team