I stayed in the smallest type of apartment which was perfectly adequate, and very intelligently designed so that it didn't feel cramped. Service was faultless, and the whole place was spotless, particularly the bathroom which gleamed! All the fittings were new and fresh, the shower was very good, and the bed was of a good standard.
However, my room was on the ground floor facing the street, the single-glazed sash windows don't fit very well, and the blinds are paper-thin. The result was that the room was flooded with light from the street, the noise from sirens and passing groups of laughing people was unbearable, and I slept no more than two hours. I realise that this is central London, but the combination of the poorly fitting windows, the awful blinds, and the fact that it was a Friday night, sadly spoiled what could have been a very pleasant stay. Obviously this place can't change its location, but it should address the noise and light problems, the latter of which could be solved easily by investing in proper blackout blinds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments is a recently renovated and modernized property located in the heart of Bloomsbury. All apartments have en suite bathrooms. Furnished and fully fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players, safe box, bathroom amenities, beautifully designed kitchens, fully equipped with all modern appliances including top of the range ovens, microwaves and fridge/freezer. All our studios come with double mattresses and our luxury bed linens will ensure a comfortable sleep. Other facilities welcome pack, free internet, over 30 TV channels (including selection of Sky channels) 24 hour Concierge Service and CCTV, laundry room, Fob key entry system, roof terrace and communal garden and lounge, weekly maid service. Location: Studios2Let is ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury. • For the discerning connoisseur of fine foods there is a wide selection of restaurants within walking distance. • For shoppers, Brunswick Centre, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd, Marylebone High St, Covent Garden and Camden Market are all a short stroll away. • A wide selection of public gardens and gymnasium on our doorstep. • The British Museum and the British Library are both within 5 minutes walk.• Tennis enthusiasts can gain access to the tennis courts opposite the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens London, England