We booked a studio with terrace and ended up with a basement flat and an outside space. The room is tiny with a double (?) bed taking up two walls. Sqeezed into the remaining space were walls with cupboards. Congratulations to the person who designed "kitchen" facilities into a wardrobe, open one door - a sink, another - a microwave! A toaster and kettle were provided but electric sockets more or less on the floor. Used the toaster once and the fire alarm went off. No one bothered to respond. Indifferent service from the staff and an obstacle course to get out in the morning with stairs and corridors used for large bags of laundry et al.
A set of folding chairs and table was provided, just no room to get it all out and then move! Bathroom was adequate, continually smelly (drain and cigarette). Shower was good but jus no room to dry yourself afterwards (I am not particularly big!). One needs to adopt a routine, one on the bed whilst the other moves about. THE ONLY SAVING GRACE WAS IT WAS CLEAN and the location. Stay there again - not on your nelly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments is a recently renovated and modernized property located in the heart of Bloomsbury. All apartments have en suite bathrooms. Furnished and fully fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players, safe box, bathroom amenities, beautifully designed kitchens, fully equipped with all modern appliances including top of the range ovens, microwaves and fridge/freezer. All our studios come with double mattresses and our luxury bed linens will ensure a comfortable sleep. Other facilities welcome pack, free internet, over 30 TV channels (including selection of Sky channels) 24 hour Concierge Service and CCTV, laundry room, Fob key entry system, roof terrace and communal garden and lounge, weekly maid service. Location: Studios2Let is ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury. • For the discerning connoisseur of fine foods there is a wide selection of restaurants within walking distance. • For shoppers, Brunswick Centre, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd, Marylebone High St, Covent Garden and Camden Market are all a short stroll away. • A wide selection of public gardens and gymnasium on our doorstep. • The British Museum and the British Library are both within 5 minutes walk.• Tennis enthusiasts can gain access to the tennis courts opposite the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens London, England