Because these are apartments you have to accept a couple of drawbacks - our room wasn't cleaned, sheets changed or made up over the 5 nights we were there. But £100 for a room in Bloomsbury with a kitchen was worth it. Shower rooms are small (no baths at all) Kitchen is well appointed with fridge and freezer. It's in a great part of London close to Euston, St Pancras and King Cross but also very close to the British Museum, Russell Square and the marvellous Brunswick Centre. There are good pubs and restaurants nearby in Marchmont Street and the aforementioned Brunswick Centre has some good restaurants but in particular I would recommend Carluccio's. One small think is the clatter of helicopters overhead from about 6 in the morning till evening. I have no idea what they're doing or where they're going, but they're noisy - not the fault of Studios 2 Let, but you just might want to be aware, if you're a light sleeper, like my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments is a recently renovated and modernized property located in the heart of Bloomsbury. All apartments have en suite bathrooms. Furnished and fully fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players, safe box, bathroom amenities, beautifully designed kitchens, fully equipped with all modern appliances including top of the range ovens, microwaves and fridge/freezer. All our studios come with double mattresses and our luxury bed linens will ensure a comfortable sleep. Other facilities welcome pack, free internet, over 30 TV channels (including selection of Sky channels) 24 hour Concierge Service and CCTV, laundry room, Fob key entry system, roof terrace and communal garden and lounge, weekly maid service. Location: Studios2Let is ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury. • For the discerning connoisseur of fine foods there is a wide selection of restaurants within walking distance. • For shoppers, Brunswick Centre, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd, Marylebone High St, Covent Garden and Camden Market are all a short stroll away. • A wide selection of public gardens and gymnasium on our doorstep. • The British Museum and the British Library are both within 5 minutes walk.• Tennis enthusiasts can gain access to the tennis courts opposite the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens London, England