I stayed here 29-30 May, then 19-20 June. The hotel is quite superb. Everything is crisp and efficient, yet it is friendly and homely at the same time. The staff are welcoming and helpful, without being overbearing. Such a nice touch when they remember you and add a cheery comment. That really does make you feel valued.
On reception Marisa could not have been more helpful. At dinner Chris organised his staff superbly as we had a special evening booked for the first visit. Discreet attention to detail was the hallmark of the night. Victoria organised a sumptuous meal for us which went down well.
At breakfast, on both occasions, we all commented about the kindness of Hasan and Edna, both of whom continually smiled and offered useful advice.
Overseeing all of this was the delightful Stacey who quietly kept checking that all was in order. It was, and it always is.
Take time to visit this gem just 2 minutes from Euston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic building in trendy Fitzrovia, guests enjoy free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices; stylish singles, doubles, family rooms & suites; & Steak & Lobster, serving mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads & toasted brioche rolls. 11 meeting rooms host 2-150 people. 10 mins’ walk from Regents Park & London Zoo, & world-famous attractions like Madame Tussauds & Oxford St. Superb transport links from Warren St opposite, Euston station (5 mins’ walk) & Paris/Brussels Eurostar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London, England