I can't remember what room it was but the one we had, had a big step from the main room to the bed. Going to the loo at night my wife forgot this and tripped up the step and nearly head dived into the mirror which would have been....well it goes without saying. The rooms at the front although good are a little noisy because it faces the main road. Don't be put off by the down and outs who hand around outside. They are pretty harmless. It's a good hotel with good connections to all of London and kings cross for travel to the north...but do ask about the step in the room and avoid it if you have a bad memory or you sleepwalk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic building in trendy Fitzrovia, guests enjoy free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices; stylish singles, doubles, family rooms & suites; & Steak & Lobster, serving mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads & toasted brioche rolls. 11 meeting rooms host 2-150 people. 10 mins’ walk from Regents Park & London Zoo, & world-famous attractions like Madame Tussauds & Oxford St. Superb transport links from Warren St opposite, Euston station (5 mins’ walk) & Paris/Brussels Eurostar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London, England