“Jump!”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Ranked #369 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I can't remember what room it was but the one we had, had a big step from the main room to the bed. Going to the loo at night my wife forgot this and tripped up the step and nearly head dived into the mirror which would have been....well it goes without saying. The rooms at the front although good are a little noisy because it faces the main road. Don't be put off by the down and outs who hand around outside. They are pretty harmless. It's a good hotel with good connections to all of London and kings cross for travel to the north...but do ask about the step in the room and avoid it if you have a bad memory or you sleepwalk!

• Stayed: July 2013
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

Please accept my sincerest apologies with regards to the configuration of the room allocated to you in this occasion. I have sent you a message as it would be really useful to know which room it was that you stayed in.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,863)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night on 08/03/2014 as part of a theatre break package. First of all, the check in staff were polite courteous and so helpful. The room was lovely and clean as was the bathroom and the bed lovely and comfortable. The dining room and bar area is really lovely and an oasis of tranquility. The breakfast was as good as you could possibly have and to sum up,we as a couple would not hesitate to use this lovely hotel again.

Room Tip: It would be adviseable to request a room facing away from the main road and on a high floor to stop...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Ron,

I am delighted to hear that you and your Wife enjoyed your theatre break experience with us.

I must say your comments regarding the bar and restaurant our wonderful, I will be sure to pass this on to the Food & Beverage Manager & his team who will be so pleased to read that your found Trunk Bar an oasis of tranquillity!

The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Although our rooms were a bit on the small side they were both clean and well presented,it would have been nicer if there had been individual bed side lights as lighting quite stark& bright . Bathrooms again small but spotless.
Although we had the tube station opposite our window the noise level was acceptable for a city hotel but our companions were at the front of the hotel so weren't so fortunate as London never sleeps !
The reception staff were friendly and extremely helpful ; dining room staff again couldn't be pleasanter and the breakfast selection was amazing and plentiful could have sat longer and eaten more !! Enjoyable stay .

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Claire H

Dear Claire,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you and your friends enjoyed your city break in London. I completely understand about the bedside lighting and I am very pleased to let you know that this is something that is being looked into!

It is however pleasing to read that the Grafton Teams sterling service won you over and that the breakfast was amazing. If ever I can be of assistance with making future reservations please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I felt that it was about time I write a review on this hotel! I've stayed at the Grafton intermittently over the last 8 years but on a weekly / monthly basis over the last 18 months.

Owing to the structure of this hotel the rooms are not all standard, they do vary depending on what part of the hotel you stay in. Generally all rooms are comfortable and to a good standard.

The service however is just excellent and consistently excellent from the staff on reception, through to the room service and housekeeping. I just cannot fault the team!

Overall this hotel is in a good location, reasonably priced and offers a good package.

I would highly recommend.
Katie

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mullers1979
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Katie,

Firstly may I thank you for your loyalty with us at the Grafton hotel. We really love to hear from our regular guests as you’re the ones that can give the most honest feedback, so thank you once again – it truly is appreciated.

With regards to the rooms, indeed they do vary in layout and size, however, if you let the Front Desk know which rooms you prefer they will always do they very best to allocate it for you when available. I must say your kind words & praise for the Grafton team has not gone unnoticed! It is amazing that throughout your stays over the years it’s the people that make a difference, rest assured your recognition will be shared with the entire hotel.

Furthermore, if ever I can be of assistance with anything at all do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Found a great deal on this hotel at a very reasonable cost including breakfast. We arrived early not long after midday. Welcome very friendly & we were able to check in straight away. Room clean, modern & average size on a par with similiar London hotels we have stayed in. Really great location just a few steps from Warren Street tube served by two different lines. Also only 10 mins walk from Euston. Tesco & Sainsburys right next door for any bits & pieces you might need. Just 5 -10 min walk are a selection of different restaurants (mostly on Charlotte Street). Customer service notable at hotel. They had a great diverse mix of staff of a number of nationalities & throughout our weekend all the staff we came into contact with were friendly, polite & helpful. In fact it was probably this factor that prompted me to write a review. At the end of the day there are many hotels to choose from & always a deal to be found but a good welcome & friendliness go a long way. Would definately use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back for peace & quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KTlouB
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had such a fantastic stay with us. Thank you also for highlighting the great service our teams provide, it is something we pride ourselves on.

I hope w ehave the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Hotel was really easy to find and very close to Euston station which is why I booked it. It is within walking distance to the West End and a lot of other attractions. The standard room was really small, there was about half a metre between the end of the bed and the wall but it was perfectly adequate for the 2 of us, comfortable bed and great shower. We had a room at the front and weren't affected by any noise.

Staff were excellent and always smiling. They went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The hotel also agreed to hold our bags when we checked out so we didn’t have to carry them round all day, this seemed no problem at all for them which was a great end to a great stay.

I have rated 'very good' due to the size of the room, everything else was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cup_of_Katy

Dear Katy,

This is a wonderful review, it is an absolute joy to read that you had such a fantastic stay with us!

Our goal here at the Grafton is to achieve 100% Guest Satisfaction at all times! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of the Grafton team.

With regards to you room being slightly bijou, my sincerest apologies, however I am glad that it did not spoil your stay. Next time you are staying with us, let me know prior to your arrival and I will arrange something for you!

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed here again for the Cup Final weekend - we have stayed here at least 6 times before. Despite a luke warm reception - probably the worst welcome we have ever had - it was a successful stay. The room was spacious and immaculately clean, the fitness suite was well equipped and the cocktails were delicious. It's in a great location to walk to the theatres and a wander to Camden for a lovely breakfast.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I must say your comments regarding your welcome is shocking and uncommon, rest assured I have passed this on to the Front Office Manager. I am however, glad to hear that you enjoyed every other aspect of your stay. Indeed our location is great for exploring London, whether it’s shopping along Oxford Street or visiting all the Local hotspots.

If ever I can be of assistance don’t hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception.

Kind regards,