This is a well maintained hotel in a really good location in London. Lots of hustle bustle going on in the streets outside.
Rooms are fine very clean and a good size for the centre of London.
However it is the staff that make this a friendly place to visit and is the main reason I select it as my first choice whenever I am working in London.
Located right next to Warren St underground and an easy walk form Oxford St shops and the wonderful selection of restaurants around Charlotte St this hotel has a lot going for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic building in trendy Fitzrovia, guests enjoy free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices; stylish singles, doubles, family rooms & suites; & Steak & Lobster, serving mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads & toasted brioche rolls. 11 meeting rooms host 2-150 people. 10 mins’ walk from Regents Park & London Zoo, & world-famous attractions like Madame Tussauds & Oxford St. Superb transport links from Warren St opposite, Euston station (5 mins’ walk) & Paris/Brussels Eurostar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London, England