“good hotel good location”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Ranked #369 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a well maintained hotel in a really good location in London. Lots of hustle bustle going on in the streets outside.
Rooms are fine very clean and a good size for the centre of London.
However it is the staff that make this a friendly place to visit and is the main reason I select it as my first choice whenever I am working in London.
Located right next to Warren St underground and an easy walk form Oxford St shops and the wonderful selection of restaurants around Charlotte St this hotel has a lot going for it.

Room Tip: Try and avoid the front of the hotel as it can get a bit noisy with Ambulances (hospital over the ro...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Roamingboy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay at Radisson on your recent visit to London.

I am absolutely thrilled to read your wonderful comments and that the team are the main reason you return to the Grafton! Rest assured I will pass on your kind comments to the entire hotel.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,814)

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Arrived in London on an overnight flight and went straight to the hotel and asked them to check my bags until check in time. I was so happy when they said they had a room ready and would I like to check in. The room was on the small side with a single bed and the toilet was a bit awkward with the placement of the sink but the price was right, the hotel VERY clean, the staff so polite and helpful. My room faced the road but I didn't hear any noise, I was on the fifth floor but there are two efficient lifts so that is not a problem. From the hotel it is a 15 min walk to Camden, Covent Gardens and many other really cool places. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Get_with_it,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at our hotel.

I am absolutely delighted you had such a great stay with here at the Grafton. Thank you for highlighting how clean we keep our rooms, the Head Housekeeper will be delighted when I pass this on.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good location for theatres, shopping and near underground and buses. Inevitably noisy 24 hours a day but good double glazing. The reception is small, crowded and chaotic but once you are at the front of the queue checking in and out is quick and efficient.

. ( If you are in a melee at Reception watch your bags; a colleague had hers stolen while in a queue.)

I was on my own in a small room with a double bed but it was sufficient for one night. Everything was clean, the toiletries good quality and plentiful, the towels white and fluffy. The bed looked quite old and had a mattress topper that I found too soft, but then I do like a hard bed. The TV had a wide variety of channels and there were tea/coffee making facilities (but no biscuits)

Breakfast was unremarkable, only scrambled eggs, but reasonable selection. The dining room is rather garishly decorated and the food pretty ordinary. Prices reasonable for London, but it is not fine dining and, given there are numerous restaurants within easy walking distance it may be a better idea to forage outside. I had a nicely presented curry but had to send it back as it was tepid. I got the same plate back hang been put into a microwave! I recognised it because I had had a bite out of the naan bread. The desserts were massed produced.

As is so often the case this hotel is redeemed by its staff. All of them were friendly, professional and cheerful.

Dear Archaeologist,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

It is disappointing to read that we did not deliver the wow factor which we aim to achieve for our guests. Please note I have highlighted the areas in which can improve to the Hotel Management so that the necessary departments can take the corrective steps to resolving them.

It is promising that the Grafton team have fulfilled your expectations – they will be delighted to know they made the difference in your stay.

On this note, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future where we can give you a memorable stay for the right reasons.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a well maintained and friendly hotel. Breakfast is good and nicely served, you don't have to make your own toast. There is a pleasant bar which does bar snacks and a fair gym in the basement. Staff are pleasant and towels are fluffy. The location is not central, but excellent for the tube with lots of local restaurants and pubs. But if you get a single room beware, they are minuscule even for London. Nowhere to put anything and having to squeeze round the bathroom door to use the toilet! The standard rooms are all double or twin. Even the single rooms have water and wifi as standard, but if you are a large person, don't economise.comfortable bed and flat screen TV

Room Tip: Don't get a single room unless you have to
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Doremouse

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I am absolutely delighted that you had such a great stay with us! My apologies the room allocated to you on this occasion was not to your complete satisfaction.

If I can be of any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I visited many hotels round the globe, At this one I stayed the most and I must tell you that every time I comes back it feels like coming back to your old friends.
Beside of course you will find a very good hotel in a great location.
This hotel keeps it's high class and it doesn't matter if here and there you will find something to complain about. You can find it in any hotel. Here the stuff will really helps you to solve any problems that might be.
Most of the stuff are steady for many years. I must say that many compliments should be given to the hotels management.
Most recommend.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tzvika F

Dear Guest,

May I thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel on your recent trip to London.

It is a joy to read that you had such a great stay with us! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!

I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This Hotel looks nice from the outside and does not disappoint on the inside which is what you would expect from a 4 star hotel good and fast service at the check in with no fuss.
The room was a nice size not to small and well presented and clean the bed is a bit to firm and i did not find it that comfortable there is a good size TV but the response time from the remote was very slow the bathroom was excellent very clean with a good shower if you have a room at the back then the view is poor just air conditioning units and other room windows.
The service from the staff at breakfast or in the the restaurant at any time was very good and cannot be faulted.The location of the Hotel is excellent and not to far anything in central London or certainly within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank creator_8

Dear Creator_8,

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Have previously stayed at Radission Blu whilst visiting London. This experience was quite similar: rooms nicely done up, but very small, good bed, bathroom not particular useful organised and using the TV is a real hassle. This room was towards the street and somewhat noisy. People friendly. Rate for this particular was good, so all in all good hotel at a good price.

Room Tip: A room towards the street means more noice.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

My apologies that the room allocated to you on this occasion was not to your complete satisfaction. Next time you are planning a visit please don’t hesitate to contact me prior to your arrival so that I can ensure we allocate a room that is to your preferences.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,