Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
Melia White House(London)
  • Restaurant
The Level at Melia White House(London)
Arosfa Hotel(London)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
4,939 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endlovely hoteltheatre breakoxford circusquiet roomstandard roommini barcentral locationbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Although we only stayed for one night it was a great place to stay. From checking in to checking out all of the staff were very cheery and helpful. To me it seems a well oiled team and they all seem to be working to one end - to make the guests stay happy. Well done Mr manager whoever you are. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerGrafton, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Wow! Five star review from a top contributor and the heading says it all -Thank you.

I trust others travellers will find your review helpful and very much look forward to welcome you back to the Radisson-Blu Edwardian Grafton sometime in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I paid £110 a night for a single in July which isn't bad. Great location, but the room was very small. Apart from that, fine. Depending on price, I might come back. Very handy for the west end. I walked to Oxford street and Covent Garden both days.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel on your recent stay in London and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.

On your next stay with us, may I suggest that you experience one of our Deluxe King Rooms, which are generously spacious and worthy of the title! Besides more room to relax in peace and privacy, our deluxe rooms also include: Luxury bathrobes, bottled mineral water, WIFI and a complimentary drink at the bar. These complimentary goods are subject to reservation terms and conditions.

If you need any assistance with future reservation, please feel free to contact me via Hotel.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights last weekend and have no complaints at all. Room was a really good size, 3 of us staying and we had a huge kingside bed as well as sofa bed. Sofa bed wasn't set up when we arrived but spoke to a member of housekeeping who couldn't have been more helpful and arranged to make bed up once we went out for the afternoon. This was done by time we returned along with extra cups, glasses, towels, bathrobes etc. lovely bathroom with huge walk in shower, toiletries were all lovely too.
Great location only 5 mins walk to Oxford Street. Lots of pubs, restaurants, cafes on the doorstep along with tube station practically next door also 24hr tesco couple of doors down.
Reception area was lovely, staff all very friendly too.
Will definitely return here if in London again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
ManagerGrafton, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Wow! Thank you for posting such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

Agnes and her team is delighted that there hard work has not gone unnoticed. I agree with you our location is unbeatable.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My daughter and myself travelled to London last weekend to celebrate my birthday. We had lots planned and booked this Hotel through Superbreak asking for a location near to Oxford Street. The location was perfect however that is not the reason for this review. From the minute we walked through the front door the staff could not have been more friendly or helpful despite the fact that Reception was really busy. Our room was spacious and extremely clean. A member of staff was always on hand to hail taxis for us. Sunday morning we had some time to kill and again an extremely helpful staff member at Reception suggested we go to Camden Market. He pointed us in the direction of the Bus Stop and told us which bus to get saving us our taxi fare. The very best part of our stay would have to be the outstanding breakfasts. Again friendly and attentive staff took great care of us. Have stayed in many many Hotels but the choice and quality here is second to none especially the cold buffet. Whoever manages this Hotel should be congratulated on first class service and first class staff. Will be staying here again. Valerie Reed, St Andrews.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Wow! Thank you for posting your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

I was thrilled to read your comments and I am so pleased that you enjoyed it so much. This is exactly what we aim to achieve 100% guest satisfaction. Your kind words are a great help in keeping us motivated to provide this level of service for each and every guest. My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We checked in to this hotel last night. This was out first night of 5 nights.
We have a double room, it is tiny. The bathroom is laughable and is going to make our stay difficult. The sink is so close to the toilet that you can't sit on the toilet properly (sorry if tmi), the shower (no bath) is squashed into the tiny space too and you have to manoeuvre very carefully round so that you don't hit something with every step.
Staying 1 night in this wouldn't perhaps be a problem, but 5!! I would have thought the hotel would know that this would be uncomfortable and unlikely to get us to return when we next visit London. I will see if we can change rooms later, and will update review after that, but up to now I don't see how the hotel gets good reviews for rooms if they are all like this.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for contacting us via Tripadvisor.

I left a message via tripadvisor, hope you had received it. Sorry, I am unable to locate your reservation but I am sure my team must have found a room of your preferance.
Please contact me via reception.

Fasih Khan.