“Good Location. Good value.”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Ranked #372 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights in August. I was alone on a business trip. The quality of the room, the central location, and the price made this an extremely good choice, and I could easily see myself coming back here with my family for vacation. I mean let's be honest, this isn't The Dorchester. You're not going to be lounging in your room or in the lobby and enjoying the trappings of English society. You're not going to walk out into the heart of Mayfair or Knightsbridge. But you do get a very clean, efficient, and slightly trendy hotel at a good price in a very centrally located area with great access to restaurants, sights, activities, shopping, and several tube lines. The way I look at it, you're not coming to London because you want to hang out in your room. For what it is - a place to sleep, change clothes, clean-up, and take a few breaks from your traveling, you're getting a good hotel at a really good price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JoWall22
Stacey J, Guest Relations Officer at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear JoWall22,

May we thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel. Thank you also for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all the facilities that the Grafton has to offer!! It is indeed in a great location, plenty of tube connections and lots of restaurants within close proximity.

When you are planning your family trip, do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance with anything. Simply contact me via the hotel reception or customer services.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel

Reviewed December 22, 2012

At only one tube station stop away and easily walkable (10Mins) from Euston Station this is the hotel I will use again on my next trip to London. We were there for two nights and it rained every day, so to closeness to Waren Street Station made this hotel probably the most convienient and comfortable for the price range. We booked on line and got a decent rate. Found the lift awkward to use as the key card didn't work every time so stopped using the lift and used the stairs. Rooms clean and comfortable and breakfast very good as was the service. Would recomend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TerryAlberts

Dear TerryAlberts,

May we thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

It is always pleasure to receive feedback from our guests, as it is essential for the success of the hotel. Please accept my apologies for the issues you had with your key card and lift, I assure I have passed this on to the Maintenance Manager who is look into resolving any issues so they don’t reoccur.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

When travelling on business to London, The Grafton is always first choice

Staff are polite and helpful all round, and always seem to remember me from my previous visits, despite not visiting that often.

All rooms are a decent size with comfy beds, TV's on walls and clean. They come with complimentary water, tea and coffee.

Great location and right next to a tube station. Only gripe is the breakfast is a little pricey, however there is a McDonalds next door if thats your thing.

Dear Evostance,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a complimentary review!!

It always great to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the Grafton Team who will be delighted to know their efforts are recognised. I am equally happy to read that you are a regular guest at the hotel, if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable on future stays do not hesitate to let us know.

With regards to breakfast, we do have a promotion running which makes breakfast £11.50 instead of £19.50, next time you are checking I’m sure the Front Desk team will offer you one.

Once again, thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stay in business hotels at least once a week in various places around the UK and am not too worried about where I stay when travelling - apart from London.

The Grafton is always my first choice and I am always rewarded when I can get a room.

This hotel is a rarity in London - the staff are unfailingly polite and helpful, whether it's reception, the bar, the restaurant, housekeeping or the concierge. They actually take the trouble to remember room preferences and little things like your name.

The rooms are all of a good size and the location is fantastic.

Stay here if you can, you won't be disappointed

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Officer at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Th2111,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for your loyalty with Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I am delighted to read that you find the Grafton Team unfailing polite and that we are your hotel of choice!! The team will be delighted to hear your encouraging comments; they will serve as a great motivator in continuing to deliver this level of service.

I trust you will be staying with us again. If I myself can be of any assistance with future reservations do not hesitate to let me know.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

When we arrived at the hotel from an early morning flight we were given our room immediately and because we were staying for several days, an upgraded room. Many thanks to Treavor! (By comparison, the last time I stayed at another, somewhat fancier hotel I was made to wait until exactly 3 pm and was falling asleep in the lobby!) We were able to rest, shower, and sightsee a little from the first day. The condition was fine, clean and excellent bathroom. The breakfast buffet is huge - yogurt, large variety of fruit, potatoes, eggs, bacon, sausage, smoked salmon, cheese, many breads and juices. Fresh strong coffee and tea, hot chocolate, etc. Bottled water provided in the rooms for free. The Warren Street tube is steps away and many other affordable restaurants in the area. It's the first time I've been in London and didn't need to use cabs. Staff members were all helpful. I would definitely stay here again as we felt safe, well taken care of and comfortable. Thanks to all at the Grafton, Linda

Room Tip: Try to get a king bed room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Linda,

WOW!! This is a great review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and thank you also for taking the time to applaud the Grafton team!!

Here are at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, we pride ourselves on taking good care of guests and making sure that they have the best possible experience with us. We genuinely care about each guest and will always do our level best to achieve excellent service.

Of course, your delightful review will be passed on to all of the hotel, I personally will see to it that Trevor gets your message.

If I can be of any assistance with making new reservations or for any other enquiries do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel reception.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Usually stay at the Park Plazas on the South Bank, but this time was in London for just one night, continuing to Farnborough the next day, so wanted a hotel with easy transfer to waterloo by underground.

The hotel does not look very appealing from the outside, but gets better as you step in. The location is pretty good, practically next to the Warren Street underground station, so it's easy to get here even with luggage.

Check-in very friendly, but a bit slow. Got upgraded to a double, which was on the small side, but pretty comfortable. Some noise from the street at night (probably ambulance sirens, there's a hospital with A&E a couple of blocks from the hotel), Huge bathroom, a pretty good one. Iron&board available on request.

Slept late so didn't have breakfast.

Overall, pretty happy with the hotel.

Room Tip: My room was in the corner of Tottenham Court road and Grafton Way, the ones facing Grafton Way might...

Dear Aapeen,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel!

It is great that you enjoyed our hotel and found our team helpful and friendly. I do apologise for any delays whilst you were checking in, we always try to provide efficient, fast and friendly service. Your comments have been passed on to the Reception Team who will do their level best to eliminate such delays in the future.

Next time your visiting London do not hesitate to contact me prior to your arrival so that I can make sure we exceed your expectations on your return visits. I can easily be contacted via the hotel or Customer Services.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Pros: Location! Only 10 min walk to Oxford street
Cons: Expensive , rooms are old (old dirty carpets), poor plumming (the toilet wouldnt flush), cold rooms with noisy ac fans, gym was small and smelled like a toaliet, breakfast wasnt very tasty at all (no vegetables except for tomato), very noisy from the street...

DONT STAY HERE!

2  Thank Anders D

Dear Anders D,

May I thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel. We appreciate all feedback – positive or negative – as this is tool we use to measure ourselves both as a hotel and as an organisation.

It is truly disappointing to read that you has such an experience with us. Please note that I have passed on your feedback to the Hotel Management team so they may investigate further and ensure that such issued do not reoccur.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

I do hope that you will reconsider staying at the Grafton hotel again as I would appreciate an opportunity to deliver the level of service we are proud to provide for our guests. I kindly ask that prior to making any reservations you contact me directly so that I can make sure we have all your preferences met.

Once again, thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

Kindest Regards,