I had to go into London with one of my kids for a few days and I needed a central hotel - with twin beds, a quiet room, and a hearty breakfast.
I was already in town and via the internet and Superbreaks (??) I booked the most perfect room.
The hotel doesnt stand our well .. because you cant really see it on this busy street ... BUT the rather silver hall way makes up for it .. as all sorts of international people come through the door .... for this is a very busy hotel. Interestingly - many many of the Brits that came in were from the north .. Leeds .. York ... Doncaster and I have to say ... as originally from the north .. what a happy lot you are .... well mannered door openers in their droves .. I was very proud as I sat and waited for our room.
Anyway - in short for a central hotel .. the location is fab, the main lobby and dining area are up to date in a forced low energy light way ... the bedroom we had was a shocker ... tired and ready to berefreshed BUT clean and tidy it really didnt matter (we didnt pay the full rate as we booked at the very very last moment .. i would have yelled if I had perhaps!!!) That said - I have never seen a front door being cleaned so many times ... polish polish polish ... and a cheery ... See you soon Mrs. Ewart as we left ............
So what is special ????? THE STAFF ... I have not been somewhere for a long time where simply everyone is great .. the front desk .. the engineer that came to fix the hairdryer .. the breakfast staff..... ALL happy with the clients and happy with each other .... some manager some where is a clever person to get that so right.
In short if you want luxury and the best interior .... dont go here ... but if you want ...easy .. lovely ... and a tuby only a moment away .... go right ahead!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic building in trendy Fitzrovia, guests enjoy free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices; stylish singles, doubles, family rooms & suites; & Steak & Lobster, serving mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads & toasted brioche rolls. 11 meeting rooms host 2-150 people. 10 mins’ walk from Regents Park & London Zoo, & world-famous attractions like Madame Tussauds & Oxford St. Superb transport links from Warren St opposite, Euston station (5 mins’ walk) & Paris/Brussels Eurostar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Splitty, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London, England