“No Problems...”

Ranked #354 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Teignmouth, United Kingdom
“No Problems...”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Was booked in here on a corporate event at another venue... absolutely NO complaints... asked for (and got) a smoking room (that didn't smell smokey)... good quality room, and there WAS double glazing... My room was on the main road and I didn't hear a thing!! pleasant bar area, Air con/heating in room worked well...as did wireless internet..

Staff friendly...

Breakfast was EXCELLENT for a buffet, all looked fresh and waiting-on service was excellent... would happily stay again...(and the NHS has booked me into some pits in the past...)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank merseygull
HotelManagerGrafton, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel on your recent stay in London.

Your review serves as a great motivator to the team and would help other travellers make an informed choice on their accommodation requirements when in London.

I would like to thank you for this very helpful feedback and hope to welcome you back to the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel sometime in the future.

Simon Wong

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (663)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We mulled over so many hotels and ended up paying a bit more to stay here, over others. It was really worth it, 5 mins walk from euston and 10 minwalk to the west end.

Our room was pretty small however, minutes after arriving I'm our room, reception rang to see if everything was ok, my wife asked for a bigger room and they were very good and moved our luggage into a new larger room. No problem at all.

I would recommend doing this if you feel the same. Also, our room was at the back of the hotel (not facing tottenham court room) so it was nice and quiet.

The decor is lovely and very clean. We had a great time. Booked thro late rooms

1 Thank phillsmith
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel on your recent stay in London and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.

I trust others travellers will find your review helpful and very much look forward to welcome you back to the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel sometime in the future.

Edmonton
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Lucked in on a Expidia pick for this hotel. Upper end and looked after with kit gloves. Just minutes from Heathrow with free public buses to and from airport. Staff was over the top and hotel was very elegant. If you did not want to eat in their restaurant McDonalds was next door.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting your feedback via Tripadvisor.

Whilst I would love to take credit for your wonderful stay, I think the hotel you described on Tripadvisor is actually our sister Hotel out near Heathrow Airport.

That said, we do operate with the same customer service ethos across the Radisson Edwardian brand and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I'll ensure your comments are relayed to my colleagues in our sister property.

Kind Regards

Monument, Colorado
Reviewed October 7, 2011

The hotel has a great location, great rooms, and most importantly, the staff was very helpful in every way. Breakfast buffet is excellent as well. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for posting your wonderful comments regarding our service on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you chose the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel and pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

The team at the Grafton are very passionate in delivering the best service to our customers and it becomes more satisfactory when we receive wonderful guest feedback on such public forums.

At Radisson Edwardian, we strive to deliver 100% guest satisfaction and I encourage all readers to let us know any requests whilst in house; as we are pleased to help in anyway we can.

Thank you once again for your wonderful comments and I hope to see you in the very near future.

Kind Regards

cheshire england

clean and tidy
location is good but not fantastic
overall yes i would stay again

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jeans-r-us
Dear Reviewer,

I am delighted that you chose the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel and pleased to read that the stay was enjoyable.

The team at the Grafton do take pride and joy in delivering the best service to our customers and it becomes more satisfactory when we receive wonderful guest feedback.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to a return visit in the very near future.

Regards

Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have stayed here 6 times before. It's very handy for Euston station, west end. It's currently undergoing some redecoration and maintenance so we felt like royalty with the smell of paint. Breakfasts are expensive so we popped out to one of the many eating places around. For a London hotel it is comfortable enough and I will come back bit it is expensive, we stayed in a deluxe king room. No complaints

• Stayed October 2011
HotelManagerGrafton, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Dear Reveiwer,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor.

It gives me great pleasure when our customers return back to us time and time again.

Hopefully by your next visit, all the renovations will be completed and you will have new areas of the hotel to enjoy.

Knowing that price is a very subjective issue, we do regularly check our rates against other comparable four star properties to ensure that we reflect the right level of tariff and we are considerably favourable in current high demands for London.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and i hope to see you soon in the not too distant future.

Regards

London
Reviewed October 4, 2011

This is not the first time I have stayed here and I forgot how bad the noise was - the hotel is situated right near an A&E hospital so sirens are going all night. The windows are not double glazed and I was told that they can't be due to health and safety. I could not be moved as the hotel was full and they'd already had to send guests to another hotel. It may be a grey location and the rooms are fairly modern but the whole idea of a hotel is somewhere to sleep - and this can't happen here!!!!

1 Thank Megan S
HotelManagerGrafton, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Grafton Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am sorry that the issue of the traffic noise tarnished your stay, unfortunately with high occupancies rooms at all sides of the Hotel had to be utilised.

We do try wherever possible to allocate quieter rooms or even upgraded rooms.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I do sincerely hope we have the opportunity to invite back in the future. Should you wish to contact me, I hope you don’t mind in contacting me directly at the Hotel

Kind regards