The best thing about the room was the big and comfortable double bed! Unfourtunately it took most of the space in the room leaving no space to pass another person without climbing over the bed. The view was to the back, quiet but ugly, wooden blind was broken and the tv showed mostly blizzard. The bathroom tiles looked new but it seemed that nothing else had been chainged. Otherwise i would have been pretty happy with the room but after we went to bed our neighbour came home; door open, tv on, chatting together - the wall was so thin they could just as well walked straight into our room! I'd recommend that the hotel would add erplugs next to the soap and teabags - they would be much more useful in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautifully restored Victorian town houses, combines contemporary decor with original period features; Kensington District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kensington Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Rooms Hotel London
- Kensington Rooms London, England