We booked 2 triple rooms for a half term treat, the website showed a blue chip client list with much satisfaction, in reality we saw a Hotel that was in desperate need of refurbishment, the outside was dilapidated, the reception area was dirty, the first room was on the 4th Floor, this had tatty furniture, grubby net curtains, beds crammed in so the wardrobe was inaccessible, if the room above used the bathroom our water ceased in the middle of any ablutions. The room also had a flea infestation.
The second room was on the ground floor, this again was desperately overdue a makeover, the room had a vermin problem, with rats or mice playing in the room after dark & feeding on any food in the room. The vermin problem was reported to reception, but nothing was actually done.
The Hotel is an overpriced dump and Is sited on a busy main road with noise all night long, i would avoid staying here at all costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautifully restored Victorian town houses, combines contemporary decor with original period features; Kensington District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kensington Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Rooms Hotel London
- Kensington Rooms London, England