The hotel is on busy Cromwell road.single glazed windows meant we breathe traffic as if we were On the footpath. The room was right beside the kitchens and we could hear everything (when the traffic calmed). The whole place has the air of a hotel that has gone into liquidation and is been run on the cheap.
The hot tap in the bathroom was seized. I asked twice for it be fixed and nothing happened. The lamps in the room didn't work. I asked twice for them to be fixed and I was given light bulbs that didn't fit. The bar in the hotel is closed and the fees for Wi-Fi were ridiculous
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautifully restored Victorian town houses, combines contemporary decor with original period features; Kensington District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kensington Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Rooms Hotel London
- Kensington Rooms London, England