Not good value for the money. Service is slow at best at check in, halls are not clean, rooms are tiny, the cromwell road noisy (yes you hear everything), the coffee machine plug cant reach the wall without great effort, the desk chair has soiling in the crotch area (yes of real), the phone is teetering on the bed headboard (what should happen in the night if it fell on my head). The blinds are cracked all over the place. Substandard for the money - consider it just a bed. Say AWAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautifully restored Victorian town houses, combines contemporary decor with original period features; Kensington District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kensington Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Rooms Hotel London
- Kensington Rooms London, England