The hotel location is FAB, and Kensington is a great place to stay, however the staff are very rude and unfriendly and the rooms are pokey and limited. The bathroom was a little grubby too.
How this hotel got 3 stars I have no idea. Its also massively overpriced. You can find a much better deal elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Late-19th-century gracious Victorian - 2 minutes from Earls Court Statfon. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kensington International London
- Hotel Kensington International
- Kensington International Hotel London, England