Beware!!!!! Small.. no... shoebox sized rooms, do not book thru Expedia or you will get hosed. Many of the staff unfriendly, not a three star hotel.... maybe 2. They promise things and do not follow through. Only decent rooms are on the 5th and 6th floors. Also, no standard adaptors only three prongs work. Decent location. If you are over 5' 10" you will be uncomforatble and will have trouble with the shower. Try Ryders down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England