I stayed here for 6 nights while in London. The hotel was lovely, although my single room was very small it was adequate for my needs. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but there was plenty to choose from, catering for many tastes. The hotel is in a great location, close to many places to eat and drink and not far from the tube station. I was able to walk to many attractions, including the Natural History Museum and Harrods and felt safe during the day and at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England