We visited the Park International for six nights. We were on the the first floor, with a large window. The hotel is on a busy street and it was noisy and difficult to sleep, however I used earplugs. The bathroom did not have a tub and so I was disappointed. The bed was not soft enough for me, but after sight seeing you were very tired. The room was small, but worked out fine. The breakfast was wonderful with sausage, eggs, bacon, rolls cereals, toast, fruit, juices, French toast, cheeses, and yogurt. The staff was very helpful. I notice they did not have wash cloths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England