Hotel Indigo London Kensington
$292
$249
$256
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

$143
galahotels.com
$288
$279
2,030 results
All reviewsearl's court tube stationbarkston gardensaveda toiletriesfree mini barpiccadilly linerainfall showerquiet side streetminute walklovely hotelbasement roompubs and restaurantscomfortable bedjunior suiteloved this hotelwalk in showerheathrow airportgreat shower
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We returned to Hotel Indigo, Kensington, with my parents for my birthday. I can say that the return star was fantastic...

As it was my birthday I was greeted with a card and cake in my room by Lady Emmi - this was a lovely welcome and a very nice touch.

The rooms we had were fantastic... Clean, modern and had all the amenities needed.

Breakfast was included in our room rate and was delicious. We were looked after extremely well by Piera Romano and Angie... Whom also did me belated birthday pancakes (THANK YOU!)

I cannot praise Hotel Indigo enough. I have been visiting what was Barkston Gardens for over 22 years and feel Indigo have done a fantastic job at transforming the hotel.

Please keep up the great work and I will continue to visit for another 22 years.

A special thanks to Lady Emmi, Piera, Angie and Eva who all offered excellent service and looked after me and my family as though we were royalty!

Room Tip: Second floor was good for me!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Juni0r_Tea

I am so happy that you returned to the hotel and had a fantastic stay. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

I am thrilled that you chose to spend your birthday with us and will pass on your comments to Emmi, Piera and Angie for making this extra special.

I can’t thank you enough for you loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back many times in the future. Please do let us know when you are retuning.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

A little gem of a place. Part of the Holiday Inn group, but much more niche and different. Felt a bit 'art deco' and unusual with its approach. Lovely rooms, small but very clean and different to the 'bland' big chains. Great find.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade- you never know!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Ralph T,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay and I am really pleased that you like the vibrant and boutique style of the hotel. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We have stayed in a few Indigo Hotels and have enjoyed them all. All different so cannot choose a favorite. However Indigo Earls Court was excellent. Its decor is funky. All the colours and styles work well. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Great choice at breakfast .... either cold buffet or cooked. There is an underground station just minutes away. All you need is in this hotel so we shall certainly return. You should try it.

1  Thank jalogs

Dear Jalogs,

I am so pleased that you have experienced more Hotel Indigo hotels and have enjoyed the brand! The great part about us is that we all share many design concepts and similarities but are all different to reflect our neighbourhood so it is exciting to visit a new hotel!

I am really glad that you found the staff to be helpful and friendly and will pass your comments onto the breakfast team.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we can’t wait for you to return!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We've stayed in numerous hotels in the capital but this was our first experience with the Kensington Indigo and what a refreshing change it made. I received an email a few days prior to our visit asking for any special requests and phoned the hotel to ask if we could have a quiet room and we were there to celebrate my wife's birthday (30 +VAT Carly!)

As soon as we arrived we were upgraded and were treated to cake and drinks and the staff couldnt do enough for us. Breakfast choice was exceptional with Eggs Benedict, top quality smoked haddock, Dippy Duck Eggs and much more. We ate in one night and the food and service were exceptional.

This hotel is not the norm, the rooms are not boxes, the decor is not typical, it is fun, quirky and a refreshing change to the majority of poor value standard tourist hotel rooms available in London plus it is perfectly situated for the tube, restaurants and museums etc.

Many thanks to all of the staff who made our visit so memorable, especially Vincent, Danny and Carly, I'm sure we will see you all very soon to let you know about the Chilean Pisco !

Room Tip: Rear rooms on a higher floor would be quieter but this is not a noisy neighbourhood.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Wonderfully charming and quirky hotel, with luxurious touches. Made my birthday stay extra memorable offering complimentary treats and a warm welcome. Wouldnt hesitate to stay again or recommend to others.