Hotel Indigo London Kensington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
2,012 results
All reviewsearl's court tube stationbarkston gardensaveda toiletriesfree mini barpiccadilly linerainfall showerquiet side streetminute walklovely hotelbasement roompubs and restaurantscomfortable bedjunior suiteloved this hotelwalk in showerheathrow airportgreat shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Big pat on the back for Hotel Indigo...friendly staff and extremely helpful....always smiling.
We arrived back to the hotel quite late one night and found the bar still open...hence missed breakfast in the morning haha..Will definitely be staying here again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending this to all family and friends.
Hotel has beautiful decor with old and new brilliantly mixed together to provide that special feel

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Woody67London

Thank you for leaving such a great review about our employees! With so many cocktails to choose from I am sure you will be back! Next time pre-order the room service breakfast and we will bring it to your room!!

Thank you for recommending the hotel we hope to welcome you, and your family and friends soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

and was impressed. Part of IHG but a world away from the uniformity of a Holiday Inn or Crowne Plaza. Very nice room with complimentary mini bar and wi-fi, a bit noisy at the front but nothing major, fitness room available . 100 metres from Earls Court tube makes it an excellent base for travelling around London. I didn't have the breakfast as it seemed to be a fixed £20 and there are a lot of options to eat just around the corner for less than half thet. For £109 on a Saturday night great value , would return and use other Indigo properties happily.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Sean09

Thank you for trying the Hotel Indigo Brand and we are so happy that you are impressed! The rooms at the front have such a great view over Barkston Gardens but for a silent room the ones at the back are great. It is so easy to travel anywhere in London being right next to Earl’s Court which is on 3 major tube lines as well as they over ground. That is great that you will now visit more Hotel Indigo properties and we hope that you return to see us soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Good hotel, clean and comfortable. Room small but for London probably quite roomy. Didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment. It is really handy to Earls Court tube station and is only a short walk from Gloucester road where there are a good selection of restaurants. Staff were very helpful the only negative I have was that I fancied a night cap of Sambuca and for two nights in a row they didn't have any, so I stopped asking. However our stay at this hotel was very enjoyable and would certainly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Michele B

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. The location really is great here and such a short stroll from many amazing restaurants. I apologise that we has run out of sambuca I will speak with the food and beverage manager and rectify that situation immediately. Thank you for recommending the hotel and we hope you come back soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I spent one night at the Indigo Hotel in Earls Court. From start to finish the experience was first class. I was upgraded by the hotel due to it being my birthday and presented with a card and a bowl of fruit,which was a lovely touch. The room and the hotel were fabulous and had been recently refurbished so everything felt new and clean including a fantastic bathroom. The attention to detail was everywhere, lovely fluffy towels,robes and slippers, aveda toiletries, a complimentary mini bar with wine and snacks. The breakfast also was second to none in particular presentation and taste....my favourite eggs benedict was also served.

The hotel staff were all polite and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I had no problems connecting to the free wifi either and it is literally a two minute walk from Earls Court tube station.I would highly recommend this hotel...one of the nicest i have stayed in for a while and will definitely rebook on my return to London.

Room Tip: Room 209 has a lovely bathroom with big walk in rain shower.

Dear Traveller1641

Great to hear your experience was “first class”! I am so glad that the team went above and beyond to make your birthday special. The towels are amazing and absolutely huge and great to hear that you took advantage of the complimentary mini bar and Aveda toiletries. We have worked really hard on our breakfast offering so I am so glad that you liked the layout and Eggs Benedict is my favourite too!

That’s good to hear that the employees all delivered great service and I will pass your kind comments on the team. Thank you so much for recommending the hotel and I do hope we wish you back in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a real treasure of a hotel! Newly refurbished, everywhere is clean and modern. We loved the decor in our room! The colours are vivid but tasteful and I loved the fact we had a pink kettle in the room!! The only minor criticism is the room was quite cold when we first went in but did warm up when we put the heat on!!
All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the receptionist on Saturday night was compiling a list of restaurant recommendations for future guests! A lovely touch!
A trip to the bar on Saturday night was well worth it!! Had a wonderful, reasonably priced cocktail before going out to dinner. We did not use the restaurant on this visit.
Having previously stayed at a different hotel in the same area I would definitely say Hotel Indigo is a different class!!
We will definitely recommend this hotel to all our friends and are already planning our next trip!

• Stayed: February 2013
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Mandale

Thank you for such a great review! I am glad you liked the decor and the colour co-ordinated kettles! I am so pleased that you found the employees friendly and helpful and that reception were preparing for future guests! The cocktails are absolutely delicious and you are really spoilt for choice.

I am so happy that you will be returning and thank you for recommending the hotel. I will pass all you great comments onto the team, they will really appreciate it.