I stayed for three nights and payed £90 for one night and £120 for the other two which included breakfast. I have to say the hotel was excellent value for money, clean and functional. The rooms were basic as you would expect but quiet and comfortable. Nice comfy beds. The staff throughout the hotel were helpful and polite. The food was basic and average - but what you would expect. I was not looking forward to my stay (I had to the in the area for work) but I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay again if I needed to be in the area. There were also some really lovely restaurants within a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England