Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights early this month. First impression was it is not a fancy hotel. However, reception staff were nice and registration was a breeze. Room was not big but enough room for two people. More importantly, it was clean and comfortable. Concierge was very helpful and patiently answered all our questions. Hotel stay included daily full breakfast which was lovely. Hotel has bar and restaurant but we never got to try them because we were out most of the time exploring. What I liked best in this hotel is the service of staff, specifically reception/registration and concierge. I wished the beds were more comfortable and bigger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England