My wife and I stayed there one week. Close to small stores / shopping and coffee shops and the shuttle to Gatwick Airport (if you come from Gatwick Airport).
Not bad area, enjoyed good walks as it is close to almost everything.
Good friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England