All you would expect of an Ibis hotel, comfortable beds, with a bath en suite, which is nice as sometimes you get only showers... Very close to Earl's Court, with West Brompton station a few minutes walk away to whizz you straight to Kensington etc. Also buses right outside so good for a tourist stay.
Breakfast buffet - I know you can go up more than once if you are peckish, but the plates are a bit small! A dessert size plate really, and does it really make a difference to how much breakfast you take? Someone do a study please. :)
Staff very pleasant and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England