Although it is a bit far from the centre, this becomes an advantage. You have bus 74 at the door and the subway 200 metres away which will take you to central London soon.
the hotel is a modern tower. Very nice rooms. Free wifi everywhere, The buffet breakfast is unbelievable, the staff and service superb.
The Dragons Pub is excellent for having dinner. It has delicious meals for a good price. Staff is superpolite and speak Spanish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England