We chose this hotel because of its location and value. Its a 20 minute walk from Stamford Bridge. The room was clean and comfortable and of decent size. Bar food was very nice also. Handy location for local train stations and also has a bus stop outside front entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England