This hotel continues to offer first class value for money. It is spotlessly clean, the staff are helpful and courteous and even allowed me to select the room of my choice - try to get one facing into town - great views of the London skyline from the Albert Hall to the Shard,
It's very handy for West Brompton tube station and there are a couple of tiny supermarkets in the area too if you've forgotten anything. The EasyBus even stops right outside the door,
The hotel caters for large tour groups but despite this we always received a friendly greeting on returning after a day's sightseeing.
I can throughly recommend this hotel as a budget option for visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England