We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. This hotel is decent, just what you need for sightseeing. The looks is a bit old-school from the outside, but who cares? The room is excellent for the price, neighborhood is also OK. Location is superb, you can be in downtown in no time with TFL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England