We stayed 3 nights in a double room in Nov 2012. The location is very good, with the underground station just a few hundred metres from the hotel. The room was spacious, quiet and very clean, equipped with a kettle and coffee/tea supply. Bathroom is functional but spotless. The beds were very comfortable. We found the breakfast too expensive at GBP 11,50/person, so we decided to eat out - there are a couple of inexpensive eateries very near to the hotel.Overall a very good value for money. We will stay here next time, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England