been to your hotel a few times lately as we do not spend lots of money on a hotel, that's why we use you....your lifts were not working properly, took us over half an hour to exit your hotel after already giving up on breakfast as it took us too long to get into the restaurant due to the lift problem. we followed the staircase down as far as we could but spoke to a contractor, not your staff, who told us there was a lift problem but no signs had been put out. your location is excellent for what we need but we are already looking for somewhere else. spent over 20 mins in a lift from the 2nd floor to the ground level, up and down to the 12th floor and back. your hotel/bar staff are very pleasant but struggle with english, it'sbritains capital and we expect more from a so called leading hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England