Came to this hotel for a second time, was here 2007 and was happy with it. I did a lot of research on tripadvisor and hotels,com etc to find room close enough to city centre with a decent price. This hotel beat them all for prices and we also choose breakfast in advance (was a deal 2 pounds extra pp) The breakfast was really good, plenty of chooses and the hotel pub is nice with good prices as well, The rooms are very small and outdated and the bed was quit hard. If you don't care too much about that I defiantly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England