1,458 results
All reviews earls court barkston gardens blackbird pub tube station full english breakfast piccadilly line quiet side street pubs and restaurants heathrow airport would stay here again minute walk rooms are small plenty of hot water hotel is situated yogurt convenient location couple of nights
Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is very close to the Victoria and Albert Musiem
Close to Kensington high st
Close to Harrods
Close to lots of pubs
Close to Earls Court station
The staff were very helpful the breakfast was good the room were not large but ok but they were cleaned every day.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2017

The hotel is near a number of restaurants and around the corner from the Earl's Court tube station, which is on the District and Piccadilly lines. Minor issues were addressed promptly and courteously by hotel staff. Note: rooms are not standard issue, so when making reservations, let staff know if you have personal needs. For example, in my room the bathtub was very high. Fine for me, but my mother couldn't have managed it. Light but substantial breakfast buffet (yogurt, cereal, fruit, croissants, etc.) included in room cost, 3 pounds to upgrade to larger traditional English cooked breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Even though my room was quite small, it was just for me to come & go from anyway, but very clean & I did feel safe. Happy to have the option to open the window when I was in. Enjoyed the bath immensely after days of walking London! It is in a great location near Tube station, M&S food store & Pret A Manger cafe for such convenient & healthy meal options if you miss meals at hotel times. (Didn't get to visit the Blackbird)Brekky was always a pleasure with a pretty garden outlook & on-the-ball staff (& good coffee to set off my day). Coming back from a long day tripping around it was a pleasant surprise to turn into this quiet parklined street and find such a quaint quiet oasis from the busy city. Shame park access is for house tenants only. I also took advantage of Burns' location for taking lovely rich historical architectural walks to and from Hyde Park, Kensington Park & Palace. Least liked thing I guess was my room's view, out over roof tops, but I was happy to be further away from any street sirens which were not a bother at all. And also , being a rather short person, the bath was a bit too high to step in & out.

Room Tip: Check with bookings staff beforehand if you want a better view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Only thing in budget for me to book at work, normally stay at BW on Cromwell Rd. Staff were nice and the breakfast was cooked to order and pretty good. My main issue was the room was so dated. Bed kept rolling forward when I sat on it, very dated fixtures and fittings and oh my word, the floor. I've never had a floor that creaked so much, I was on the third floor and I feel sorry for whoever was underneath me as the floor creaked and groaned with really uneven floorboards. It didn't feel clean, but I think the decor contributed to this. Lovely woodchip, hard pillow protectors, low water pressure, yellowing tiles. Really needs updating to be consistent with BW brand.

My points weren't added on either for my stay as I'd booked through my work corporate site and not on BW direct, even though Hilton Honours, Le Accor and IHG always credit my points. Next time I'll go back to them.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel 3 or 4 times recently for work and I hope to never have to return.

First time I stayed I was given room 48 which is in the basement, the room was grubby, dark and in need of a deep clean and refurb (as was I when I left). As I was staying for two nights I couldn't do much else but grin and bare it however the room was noisy late at night as it is near to the kitchen, I could hear staff rattling around talking, cleaning plates etc. From around 5am, the noise started again, and then worse than that, the smell. Oh my goodness, the smell from the kitchen!! I'm a vegetarian and really did not appreciate the smell of food and noise coming in my window at that time of the morning.
Further to this I've stayed another twice, both times the room has been upgraded, both times I can't believe how bad the upgraded rooms are. I feel sorry for foreign travellers who come here and spend so much money to stay in such a rubbish hotel. The family rooms are not much better, they are tired and in need of a deep clean, new carpets and freshening up by painting/decorating.
I've checked out yesterday and felt unwell during my stay. I stayed last week and then again this week.
After feeling unwell and developing a skin complaint, I've seen a GP today who has confirmed I have SCABIES! Not only that, I've passed them on to my partner at home. I'm so utterly enraged and disappointed that this has happened.

I can only summarise by saying don't stay at this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business